Rent the CCLC
Whether you need a small conference room or a hall with a commercial kitchen, the CCLC has a variety of spaces for rent for your meeting or event.
We love to rent our spaces to individuals and groups whose activities align with the CCLC's mission, vision and values.
- Meeting Rooms (Main Room, TCY Classroom/Conference Room): $60 / half-day (4 hours) $120 full-day (8 hours+)
- Computer Lab: $40/ half-day (4 hours) $80 full-day (8 hours+)
- Large Meeting Room: $150 / half day (4 hours) $300 full-day (8 hours+)
- Commercial Kitchen: Incuded with rental of Large Meeting Room. Separate usage fees vary dependent on type of use. Please contact us for details.
- Pottery/Art Studio: $60 / half-day (4 hours) $120 full-day (8 hours+)
- Bandstand/Amphitheater: $50 half-day (4 hours) $100 full-day (8 hours+)
- Other outdoor spaces available, contact us for info.
Rental fees help the CCLC offset utilities, maintenance and staffing costs. The CCLC is dedicated to support community-based activities on campus and making the facilities available regardless of your ability to pay. Contact us to discuss reduced fees.
For more information call (207) 733-2233 ext 314 to speak with Kevin Thompson, Office Manager.