Support from community sponsors is a big part of making the Down East Spring Birding Festival possible each year. Please join us in thanking this yearâ€™s sponsors! We encourage you to learn more about them at the links below. If youâ€™re interested in becoming a sponsor, please see the Info for Sponsors page.
- Puffin Pines â€“ Gift store â€“ T-shirts, Minnetonka Moccasins and much more!
- Cobscook Bay Music â€“ Promoting music and producing concerts in the Lubec area - www.cobscookbaymusic.com
- Nature New Brunswick â€“ Nature NB celebrates, conserves, and protects New Brunswickâ€™s natural heritage through education, networking, and collaboration. The organization runs Species at Risk programs and hosts the annual Festival of Nature.
- Harris Point Shore Cabins & Motel (Eastport) â€“ 10 cabins and 10 motel rooms on a quiet point of land on Passamaquoddy Bay. One mile to downtown Eastport, and across the bay from Deer Island and Campobello, NB. Wifi. 24 Harris Point Rd, Eastport ME 04631. 207-853-4776.
- The First, N.A. Eastport Branch â€“ You choose to live in Maine because you believe the best days are ahead. We agree. So let's start building together and see how great we can make this place we call home.
- Roosevelt Campobello International Park â€“ Visit Campobello Island the beloved summer home that the Roosevelt family so loved in the early years of the 20th century. it is just across the bridge from Lubec. Enjoy the magnificent 34-roorn' cottage and Visitor Center. Reserve online for "Tea with Eleanor.â€ť Stop by the new Adventure Center, the gateway to the 2800-acre nature park where you can drive, bike, hike, picnic. Have lunch or dinner daily at on-site Fireside Restaurant. Free Admission. Daily 9â€”5 EDT, May 27-Oct 14. 877â€”851â€”6663.
- Tide Mill Organic Farm â€“ Summer Farmhouse Rentals: Like what you see in our unique and beautiful part of the world? Come back to stay at our historic farmhouse; with water views, 5 bedrooms and 1.5 baths, itâ€™s the perfect place to gather with friends and family. Walk our 6 miles of coastline, farm roads and weâ€™re conveniently located to all of Cobscook Bay. Visit our seedling sale at Whiting Town Hall, Saturday and Sunday 10-3 pm.
- Machias River Inn (Machias)
- Patâ€™s Place Summer Rental Cottage (Lubec)
- Peacock House Bed and Breakfast (Lubec)
- International Motel, Inc. (Calais)
- The Bluebird Motel (Machias)
- West Quoddy Gifts (Lubec)
- Cobscook Bay Cottages (Perry)
- APPLE (Association to Promote and Protect the Lubec Environment) (Lubec)
Special thanks to the stewards and land owners of places we visit during the Festival, including: Downeast Coastal Conservancy, Downeast Lakes Land Trust, Moosehorn National Wildlife Refuge, Maine Coast Heritage Trust, Baskahegan Company, Downeast Salmon Federation, Roosevelt Campobello Intl Park, Saint Croix Island, and Wymanâ€™s blueberry barrens â€“ and to Washington County Community College for donating bikes.