RiceFest 2016 Schedule
Saturday, October 8th, 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
11 am â€“ 4:00 pm:
- Artisan Demonstrations and Exhibitors (The Commons, Outdoors on the main lawn, and Rice Hall)
- Music (Bandstand) and at 1:00 pm â€“ Cake Walk / Toy Walk at the Bandstand
- Kidsâ€™ Activities (Outside of Heartwood Lodge)
- Lunch by the Bandstand ($10/all-day pass, or a lÃ¡ carte pricing)
- Apple Cider Pressing & Tasting (Jimmy Soctomah Park) â€“ Bring your own apples and jug(s) to press your own cider! Weâ€™ll also have apples from trees on the CCLCâ€™s campus.
11 am â€“ 2 pm: Lorraine Andrews Rice Memorial Raffle (Heartwood Lodge Lobby)
- The raffle drawing will happen at 2 pm! Make sure you get here
before 2 to get your raffle tickets! Proceeds will benefit the Machias
River Wigwams summer program for teens. Check out some of the raffle prizes here.
2 pm: Whoopie Pie Contest entries due (Drop them off in Rice Hall)
4:30 â€“ 6 pm: Homemade Pizza Supper by the Rice Family (The
Commons) & Announcement of Whoopie Pie Contest Winners. Dinner is by
donation; proceeds will support the Cobscook Experiential Program for
High School Students.